12.12.09

I <3 Line

Line, or fine, I miss you! There isn't a person that can make me laugh as much as you do. We have so much fun together, laugh so much together :) You always know what I mean when I talk about my feelings, your always encouraging and inspiring. You always listen to God, you're being led by him, and just the time I've known you I can see that God has done so freaking much in your life! I love it! And I love spending time with you :) Just like that evening on Ikea (where the picture is from). We had so much fun! Testing beds, reading children's books, laughing :) Spending time with you always cheers me up! I.e. watching Glee with you. Who am I gonna watch it with now? It's not that funny without you!

Can't wait to have you over here in January! Its gonna be great!!! Love you fine-tiger!

1 comment: