15.12.09

What a day!


Today has been a creative day! its been fun! I've had a lot of emotions stuck up in side me that last couple of days, lots of things to think about, and what a great way to get them out by doing something creative. Today I've played the piano and sang a bit. I haven't done that in a long time, and when I've got this house all by myself during the days, why not sing and play without feeling the pressure with my parents there listening and singing along, and without feeling exposed. I don't mind having audience, but when your just playing to get out some feelings its so much better to do it alone ;)

After playing the piano, I painted. I figured out earlier that since I'm not what you call rich, that I would make some Christmas presents, so today I started to paint on a couple of gifts. It's such a great way to just use colors to express the feeling you're feeling right there and then. It doesn't have to be a motif, just color and you'll end up with a painting that you know symbolizes something real, your emotions.

And after the painting (can't paint that much at the time cause the paint has to dry..) i made a poem..haha.. not a big thing, but i think the creative flow came over me today.. and now I'm having fun with photoshop! I discoverd yesterday that dad had bought photoshop elements, so now I'm playing around with all the things you can do there.. fun!

1 comment: